Answered By: Scholarly Communications and Publishing
Last Updated: May 22, 2017     Views: 12

The University Library is available for data management consultations, information about public access, repository recommendations, and detailed interpretation of funder policies. We also work closely with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, departmental research office grants analysts and compliance officers. Additionally, the University Library has expertise, skills and resources to advise you on the practicalities of compliance with a federal access policy. For example, we can help you with choosing an appropriate repository where one is not directly prescribed, or developing and implementing a data management plan to effectively describe and preserve your data set. Finally, the NCSA Campus Cluster Program is a potential partner for storage, use and sharing of your data sets during a project’s active period.

Scholarly Communication and Publishing

Contact Information

(217) 333-3619

Send Email

SCP Website

Request a Consultation!

Related Topics