Answered By: Mathematics Library
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2016     Views: 23

If you are in the Mathematics Library, look at the Mathematics Library Flip File. If you are at home, you can search the abbreviation in MathSciNet or the Mathematics Library database of Current Journals of Interest to Mathematicians.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Contact Information

(217) 333-0258

Send Email

Math Library Website

216 Altgeld Hall
1409 West Green Street
Urbana, IL 61801