Answered By: Funk ACES Library
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 33

If the material is for a class in the College of ACES, you can find it at the Funk Library’s circulation desk. If it is for a class in another department, ask your professor which library has the material.

Print material (library material, instructor’s personal copies, some exams) and audio-video material are located behind the circulation desk at the Funk library. These can be checked out for a specified length of time by presenting your student ID to the staff at the desk.

See this FAQ for more information on how to find reserved materials.

Funk ACES Library

Contact Information

(217) 333-2416

Send Email

Funk ACES Library Homepage

1101 S. Goodwin
Urbana, IL 61801

Related Topics