Answered By: Funk ACES Library Last Updated: Dec 19, 2019 Views: 26
Collection/Call Number Floor Location Funk ACES Reference
Funk ACES Ref Stats
2nd Floor West side New Books 2nd Floor Southwest corner 000 – 338.1 U 2nd Floor West side 338.1V – 596.04 3rd Floor West side 596.05 – 631.2
3rd Floor East side 631.3 – 999 4th Floor West side A. prefix (bibiographies)
B. prefix (biographies)
C. prefix (congresses)
4th Floor, Compact Shelving #81 (after 999) East side F. prefix (folios, oversized) 4th Floor, Compact Shelving #82
(after the A./B./C. prefixes)
If the Online Catalog states that an item is in the following areas:
- Funk ACES – 2nd-4th Floors (see call number breakdown above)
- Funk ACES Compact Stacks – 4th floor, east side of the building.
- Funk ACES Reserves – 2nd floor, behind circulation desk; please ask a staff member for assistance
- Funk ACES Closed Stacks – 2nd floor, behind circulation desk; please ask a staff member for assistance.
- Funk ACES Reference – 2nd floor, northwest side.
- Funk ACES Reference Stats – 2nd floor, northwest side.
- Funk ACES New Books – 2nd floor, southwest corner
- CPLA New Books – 2nd floor, southwest corner
Q prefix – This prefix does not affect the location of the book in Funk ACES Library. If a call number begins with “Q” ignore the “Q.” A book with the call number "Q. 630.1JO" is found at "630.1JO".
Please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff for assistance locating items!