Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2021     Views: 432

If you are enrolled in an online class, you may have a need for an exam proctor on campus. The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) has some recommendations for finding proctors.

The Student Affairs Testing Center offers proctoring services for individuals (UIUC students and non-affiliates) who need to have an exam proctored. The Center also oversees the Proctor Pool, a free service for faculty.

Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.