Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: May 10, 2018     Views: 16

Even if a journal has been canceled, it is possible to get articles from issues not in our library. You may request the articles through Interlibrary Loan. See the How to Find Articles guide for more information.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics