Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: May 10, 2018     Views: 87

Sometimes fines will be waived or reduced if a replacement copy of a lost item is offered to the library. For more information please contact Library Billing, located on the second floor of the Main Library (room 203).

Phone: (217) 333-8288
FAX: (217) 244-4358

Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.