Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: May 17, 2018     Views: 244

The Ikenberry Commons Library houses the Resource Center Collection, which has books about student affairs, college student development, leadership studies, social justice, and training & development for the use of the professional and paraprofessional staff of University Housing.

DVDs cannot be requested through the catalog. Patrons must visit the Residence Hall libraries in-person to check out DVDs.
 Ikenberry Commons Library has a list of movies that RAs can show in public to their dorms or floor.

RHL Director:

Gretchen Madsen Webb



Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics