Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2018     Views: 17

The Center for Innovation for Teaching and Learning (CITL) says any captioning work that instructors need for courses can be submitted to Disability Resources and Educational Resources (DRES) via They will need the relevant information about the course, instructor, and item needing captioned.

For more information, see the CITL event recording and transcription page.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.