Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018     Views: 281

Some academic departments in the University maintain a set of bound theses and dissertations produced by their students. The Library Preservation department's binding operation provides a fee service wherein departments pay to have items bound through the commercial bindery the library uses. Please contact Preservation & Conservation for any questions.

Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.