Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018     Views: 178

Contact information for individual room reservations controlled by facilities (including Main Library room 66) is available on the facilities website. Library 66 is actually managed by the Office of the Registrar.

Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics