Answered By: Teaching, Learning, and Academic Support Library
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018     Views: 99

All Freedom of Information Act requests are now being processed through the Office of University Relations. Please submit all requests to Questions about FOIA should be directed to University Relations at (217) 333-6400.

For more information, visit the Public Affairs’ FOIA page.

Contact Us


If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.