Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017     Views: 139


If you can't find a book or journal at the University of Illinois, you can check the I-Share catalog and request it. If the I-Share catalog doesn't have what you are looking for, then you can submit a request via Interlibrary Loan.


Interlibrary Loan also allows you to request articles that we do not have access to. For more information see our guide on Tips for Using the Library Catalog.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics