Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016     Views: 41

There is no single central entity on campus that offers translation services. However, you can try contacting the relevant language department and seeing if they can put you in touch with a grad student who can do translations.

The library does not offer indexing services. The University of Illinois Press may be able to help contact freelance indexers.

If you require assistance in accessing, opening, or playing outdated file formats found on a library-owned material (i.e. CD-ROMs), please contact Preservation (who may be able to migrate the materials to a more current or accessible format). For Media reformatting (e.g., migrating VHS to DVD) contact the Media Preservation Coordinator.

Video captioning (aka "closed captioning") is provided by the Accessible Media Office (part of DRES)

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.