Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: May 09, 2016     Views: 15

Video captioning (aka "closed captioning") is provided by the Accessible Media Office, which is part of Disability Resources and Educational Services.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.