Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2019     Views: 678

For specific newspapers and articles use this How Do I? library guide or search the History, Philosophy, & Newspaper Library’s Newspaper Database. For print copies of many national and local newspapers, visit the Communications Library.

Additionally, free copies of USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, and the New York Times are available at the following campus buildings via the Collegiate Readership Program:

  • ACES Library
  • Activities and Recreation Bldg. (ARC)
  • Allen Hall
  • Bousfield Hall
  • Business Instructional Facility (BIF)
  • Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE)
  • Digital Computing Lab
  • Grainger Library
  • Gregory Hall
  • Huff Hall
  • Ikenberry Commons
  • Illini Union
  • Illinois Street Residence Halls (ISR)
  • Law Building
  • Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls (PAR)
  • Siebel Center
  • Snyder Hall
  • Undergraduate Library

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics