Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017     Views: 418

The Undergraduate Library has a paper cutter available next to the printers across from the circulation desk. The Social Science, Health, and Education Library (North) also has a paper cutter. It is available in SSHEL North, room 100.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.