Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017     Views: 26

If this is for an introductory composition class (e.g. rhetoric, speech communications, etc.) you can request a session through the UGL Library Instruction Request Form.

If not, contact a departmental or subject librarian to arrange for instruction sessions. See the full list of subject librarians to find your contact.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.