Answered By: Grainger Engineering Library
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2023 Views: 2

To place an Inter-Library Loan (ILL) request, go to the ILL webpage. Please note that only materials not available at UIUC or through I-Share may be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan. If you request materials through the form that are available on campus, you will receive a note telling you where you can find the item at UIUC.

Grainger Engineering Library Information Center

Contact Information

(217) 333-3576

Send Email

Grainger Engineering Library Homepage

1301 W. Springfield Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801