Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 32
- Global Financial Data.
- Use Bloomberg, in the Margolis Market Information Lab(MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF):
- To search for Commodities, Press CMDTY GO
- To search for Options on futures, type Ticker Symbol EQUITY GO
then choose 6) Options, Warrants and Contracts.
- Also try Ticker Symbol EQUITY OMON GO (OMON = Option Monitor. This will provide all current and future Calls and Puts for the equity.)
- See the following texts:
- Derivatives Handbook: Risk Management and Control--332.645 SCH95D.
- Derivatives Markets by Robert L. McDonald--332.645 M459d2013
- Capital Access Derivatives Desk Reference: Buyside & Sellside Profiles--332.64502573 C172.
- Futures & Options--332.645 Sp32f
- CRB Commodity Yearbook--Q. 338 C7301a
- The Complete Guide to Option Pricing Formulas by Espen Gaarder Haug--332.632283 H292c2007
- Commodity Prices-- 338.5 W28C1991.
Also, search for news and information in Futures or the Journal of Futures Markets.
For Business doctoral students and faculty, Option Metrics is available via WRDS. WRDS is available through Business Information Services. To inquire further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org