Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 17
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 17
- The Energy Information Administration (part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy).
- World Oil's Industry at a Glance
- Passport GMID
- Click 'Search' on the left end of the navigation bar. This will take you to the menu search page.
- In the See Data Now section, search "energy" in the Add Categories/Topics
- Choose the relevant topic(s).
- Add geographies
- Finally; click the blue 'See Data Now button.
- OECD iLibrary
- Search for "world energy outlook."
- Also; click on 'Statistics' to see IEA databases.
- Proquest Statistical Datasets.
- Click on Index Terms located under the search bar
- Look under the heading for "energy resources and demand" on the left side of the home page.
- * This database may work better in Internet Explorer. *
Try Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type NRG for the Bloomberg Energy Service.
- For location and fuel type of power plants; type the company's ticker symbol; hit the EQUITY key; and type NRGA.
- For OPEC prices and production; type OPEC and hit GO.
- For crude oil type CRUD and hit GO.
- For Proved Oil Reserves; type WOR and hit GO.
- For natural gas prices type NGHB and hit GO.