Answered By: Becky Smith, STEM Entrepreneurship & Business Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 174
Answered By: Becky Smith, STEM Entrepreneurship & Business
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 174
- Passport: Go to the "Find Analysis" section in the middle, and choose "Economies and Consumers". Choose "Income and expenditure" in the dropdown menu, and choose the geographical location you'd like to see.
- SimplyAnalytics: Sign in as a guest or make an account, then select "New Report" on the left margin and choose "Make A Map." Choose the relevant variables and location and create your map.
- Household Spending: Who Spends How Much on What (Q.339.47 H8162011): a print source located at the Undergrad Library and the Oak Street Storage Facility.
- For lifestyle demographic data, take a look at Standard Rate & Data Service (SRDS) Local Market Audience Analyst. Click on "Local Market Info" on the right of the search bar; select "DMA Profile & Maps" in the drop-down list to see data.
- Statista: for demographics of a country, go to "Global Survey" at the top option bar, then click on 'Countries'. Then, select the country and click on demographics. From there, select other categories to compare with demographics.