Answered By: Becky Smith, STEM Entrepreneurship & Business Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 44
Answered By: Becky Smith, STEM Entrepreneurship & Business
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 44
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION WEBSITES:
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- BBB Charity Reports--Better Business Bureau
- Board Source
- Council on Foundations
- The Foundation Center--"gateway to philanthropy;" search for tax filings for non-profit organizations
- Free Management Library
- GuideStar--Search for non-profit organizations.
- Idealist.org--20000 organizations in 140 countries.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics--Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at the Urban Institute
- National Council on Non-Profit Associations (NCNA)
- PEW Charitable Trusts
- Society for Non-Profit Organizations (SNPO)
- WINGS - Worldwide Initiative for Grantmaker Support / Corporate--Associations supporting corporate social responsibility.
- Nonprofit Organization Information from the Economic Research Institute
Also try the print source: The Foundation directory. Part 2. -- Q. 378.32 F822.