Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: May 11, 2020 Views: 33
See the following University of Illinois Library Urbana-Champaign, College of Law Research print and ebook resources.
Try the following:
- Legal Information Institute -- provided by Cornell.
- OYEZ.org -- U.S. Supreme Court Media: Cases, Justices, Advocates, Benefactors, On the Docket, etc.
- CCH IntelliConnect
- EMIS Emerging Markets Information Service [formerly ISI Emerging Markets]
- Nexis Uni
Legal aspects of business
- ABI World -- "The premier site for bankruptcy information"
- Ethics Program -- Wharton Legal Studies and Business Ethics Department
- Internet Bankruptcy Library
- LawCrawler -- via FindLaw
- Securities Class Action Clearinghouse -- provided by Stanford University
Patents and trademarks websites
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- GOOGLE Patent Search
- Intellectual Property Mall -- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- U.S. Copyright Office
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- USPTO Glossary
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- IRS Forms and Publications
- International Tax Laws by Country -- Internet Law-Library
- State Government Tax Collections -- United States Census Bureau
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
- U.S. Tax Code Online -- Full Text and searchable.
- Bloomberg Law: Tax- Formerly known as BNA, on-campus users only
Come to the Margolis Market Information Lab in BIF and search in Bloomberg
- Type BLAW and hit GO -- the main menu for accessing legal search functions; data and news.
- Also; use the following Bloomberg commands for legal research: BBLR (Bloomberg Law Reports); BLBK (bankruptcy law); FLIN (sources; functions; and tutorials for areas of legal research); or BLDD (directory of all legal content).