Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 107
For specific deals, use:
- SDC Platinum: SDC Platinum is available through Business Information Services. Contact them to set up an appointment.
- Bloomberg: Bloomberg is available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).Access Bloomberg, type MA and hit GO
For articles, news and analysis on M&A, Leveraged Buyout, etc., search:
- use "acquisitions & mergers" as subject heading, or click on "look up subject headings" to find more related subject headings.
- you can also click on related searches to get more results.
- EBSCO Business Source Ultimate: use "mergers" as subject terms, click on search.
- Nexis Uni: Go into advanced search, click 'select a specific content type' and then 'Mergers and Acquisitions' under the 'Company and Financials' heading
Thomson One- M&A Variables
Use the following texts for research:
- Directory of Buyout Financing Sources (1996)--332.102573 D6282, available at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Library Main Stacks.
- The Art of M & A : A Merger/Acquisition/Buyout Guide, by Stanley Foster Reed, Alexandra Reed Lajoux, and H. Peter Nesvold -- 658.16 R251a2007, located in the Main Stacks.
- The Mergers & acquisitions handbook--658.16 M54231994, located in the Main Stacks.