Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 14
Use Bloomberg;,available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- To perform a Total Return Analysis for a security; type the company's ticker symbol and then hit the yellow EQUITY key.
- Type TRA; then hit GO.
- To compare an equity's total return against an index; type the company's ticker symbol; then hit EQUITY.
- Type COMP; then hit GO.
- Use WRDS; available through Business Information Services.
- Choose the CRSP dataset.
- Daily and monthly stock files and indices from December 1925 --
- The files are updated annually
To inquire further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also see the following:
- Google Finance
- Yahoo Finance
- Take a look at the book Ibbotson Associates Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation (print resource under call number Q. 332.67 St62)