Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 59
For financial performance, ratings and expenses use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type FPC and hit GO for info on fund performance.
- Type WMF and hit GO for rankings of best-performing mutual funds by investment strategy and region.
For historical information on total net assets, net asset value (NAV), etc. go to WRDS, which is available through Business Information Services.
- Click on the CRSP dataset and then click on Mutual Funds.
To inquire further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Quarterly Portfolio holdings:
- Select "Search for Company Filings,"
- then select "Mutual Funds" from the left margin.
- Enter the name (or ticker or series ID or class ID) of the mutual fund you are looking for.
- Click Help with Searching Edgar for tips for searching mutual fund filings.