Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 13
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 13
- U.S. International Trade Administration - Enforcement and Compliance.
- TradeStats Express - National Trade Data
- Choose either 'Global Patterns of US Merchandise Trade' or ' Product Profiles of US Merchandise Trade with a Selected Market.'
- The 'Global Patterns' option will give you information on the imports to the US in a dollar amount from specific countries.
- The 'Product Profile' option will give you information on the type of products that are being imported from individual countries.
- Make sure to select 'Import' under 'Product' and alter your limits as desired.
Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further, please contact: email@example.com