Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 34
Search Global Financial Data.
Also try the following websites:
- FRED--Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Foreign Exchange Rates; Historical--Federal Reserve Bank
- OANDA 164 Currencies Converter--Available: Daily exchange rates from January 1, 1990 to the present.
- Pacific Exchange Rate Service
- Universal Currency Converter
For historical exchange rates go to Economic History Services - EH.net
Use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF). Hit the Currency Market Sector key (Yellow) and then hit GO
For the best and worst performing currencies relative to a selected currency. Type WCRS and hit GO.