Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 20
- Federal Reserve Board Economic Research and Data
- Use FRED -- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- For ArchivaL Federal Reserve Economic Data -- Go to ALFRED -- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Retrieve vintage versions of data that were available on specific dates in history
Use Bloomberg; available at the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type FOMC and hit GO for information from the Federal Open Market Committee of the Federal Reserve.
- The Federal Funds Rate is the rate banks charge each other for the use of overnight loans of their federal reserve balances.
- The Discount Rate is the interest rate charged to banks to borrow short-term funds from a Federal Reserve bank.
Use WRDS; available through Business Information Services.
- Choose Federal Reserve Bank
To inquire further please contact: email@example.com