Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Apr 23, 2020 Views: 24
For U.S. foreign trade use Foreign Trade Data from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Look under More Data on the left side of the screen to view more specific data.
Passport enables you to build a table of historical export and import activities between two nations.
- Go to the search bar and click 'Go'
- Under Economic Consumer Topics, you will see Economy, Finance, and Trade, click the + to expand it
- Click the boxes next to Foreign Trade, Export Price Index and Import Price Index, then scroll down and click Next at the bottom of the screen
- Select the countries you would like to include, then click Search
- Click the the appropriate Economies and Consumers report for an adjustable table
WDI Online has import and export data. Look at the What's Popular box in the middle of the homepage. Under the tab Indicators, you will see links to Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) and Imports of goods and services (% GDP). Clicking on either will direct you to tables that you can adjust for years and countries.