Answered By: Scholarly Communications and Publishing Last Updated: Oct 19, 2017 Views: 1
Answered By: Scholarly Communications and Publishing
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2017 Views: 1
- Open Access: All of our publications are available to read for free online.
- Retain Copyright: Authors who publish with Windsor and Downs grant us a nonexclusive right to publish their content. Authors retain their copyright and are free to copy, reuse, and disseminate the work as they like.
- Dissemination: Easily reach a wide audience across many communities and outlets.
- Institutional Support: The Scholarly Communication and Publishing staff at the University of Illinois Library are happy to consult with authors throughout the development of their project.
- Preservation: The University of Illinois Library commits to preserving the intellectual content of Windsor and Downs projects in perpetuity, according to current digital preservation best practices.