Answered By: University of Illinois Library Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 155
Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 155
What's the status of my request?
You can track the status of each request you place in the catalog via the Requested Items tab on the Your Account page. Common statuses you may see for a requested item include:
- Request submitted/Callslip Request: You have successfully submitted the request, or another patron has already requested this item. You may cancel requests in this status, if you need to.
- Request in process: A lending library is checking to see if it can fill your request.
- Seeking next available: The identified library could not lend the item so your request will be promoted automatically to another owning library (if there is one).
- Requested item in transit: The item is on its way to the pick-up location you selected.
- On hold/Available for Pickup: The item has arrived and is waiting for you at the pick-up location you selected. (Displays as On Hold to other patrons, Available for Pickup in your account.)
- Request expired: No library was able to fill your request within the time allotted. If you still need the title you requested, consult a library staff person for help requesting a copy through other means, resubmitting the request, or for help identifying an alternative, available title to meet your need.