Answered By: University of Illinois Library
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017     Views: 7

If a book has the location "Residence Halls Resource Center Circulating Collection," it is located in the Ikenberry Residence Hall Library.

Contact Us

If the Ask a Librarian chat service is offline, visit the Ask a Librarian help page to find alternative contact methods.

Related Topics