Answered By: Grainger Engineering Library
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2017 Views: 14

Report any hardware or software problems on Grainger computers to a reference librarian or to a staff member at the Circulation Desk. They may not be able to fix the problem, but they will be able to find someone who can.

Problems with an Engineering Workstation computer should be addressed to the EWS Engineering IT.

Grainger Engineering Library Information Center

Contact Information

(217) 333-3576

Send Email

Grainger Engineering Library Homepage

1301 W. Springfield Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801

Related Topics