Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 10
- Global Financial Data.
- Use Bloomberg; in the Margolis Market Information Lab(MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility(BIF):
- To search for Commodities; Press CMDTY GO
- To search for Options on futures; type Ticker Symbol EQUITY GO
then choose 6) Options; Warrants and Contracts.
- Also try Ticker Symbol EQUITY OMON GO (OMON = Option Monitor. This will provide all current and future Calls and Puts for the equity.)
- Take a look at USGS Commodity Statistics and Information - U.S. Geological Survey.
- Go to Global Economic Prospects from the World Bank.
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- See the following texts available at Oak Street; unless otherwise noted:
- Derivatives handbook : risk management and control--332.645 SCH95D.
- Derivatives markets by Robert L. McDonald--332.645 M459d2005 (temporarily shelved in Math Library reserves).
- Capital Access derivatives desk reference : buyside & sellside profiles--332.64502573 C172.
- Futures & options--332.645 Sp32f (Main Stacks).
- CRB commodity yearbook (1994)--Q. 338 C7301a (ACES Library; non-circulating); recent copies in the ACES Library.
- The complete guide to option pricing formulas by Espen Gaarder Haug--332.632283 H292c2007 (ACES Library).
- Commodity prices-- 338.5 W28C1991.
( Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further; please contact: email@example.com )