Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 6
- Corporate Affiliations
- Search for the company you'd like information for
- On the company details, click on 'Business Segments.'
- Once you have downloaded the company report; go to the 'Revenue Analysis' section.
- Once you are on a company profile screen, select 'Geographic Segments' under 'Financials' in the left-hand navigation column.
Also use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- First type the company's ticker symbol, then hit the EQUITY key.
- Type des7. You will get the geographic segmentation for the company.
WRDS is also available at the Margolis Market Information Lab.
- Choose Compustat as your dataset.
- Then find Segments (listed in the left-hand menu under Compustat Quarterly Updates.