Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jan 22, 2018 Views: 27
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2018 Views: 27
- Corporate Affiliations
- Mergent Intellect
- Search for the company you'd like information for
- On the company details, click on 'Business Segments.'
- Once you have downloaded the company report; go to the 'Revenue Analysis' section.
Also use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- First type the company's ticker symbol, then hit the EQUITY key.
- Type des7. You will get the geographic segmentation for the company.
WRDS is also available at the Margolis Market Information Lab.
- Choose Compustat as your dataset.
- Then find Segments (listed in the left-hand menu under Compustat Quarterly Updates.