Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 09, 2017 Views: 26
Global Financial Data: Most complete database for global stock indices over large periods of time.
- Login or login anonymously;
- Go to "GFDatabase" on the top of the left navigation.
- Under "Country" select desired country.
- Under "Series Group" select "ALL".
- Under "Series Type" select "Stock Indicies- Composites."
Bloomberg: Limited number of stock indicies for major and some developing countries. The longest period it has is "Year-to-date."
- Location: The Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Instruction: Select the Yellow ".Index"key (F10) at the top of the key board. 2) Select "World Equity Indices" (WEI).
Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further; please contact: email@example.com