Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: May 12, 2016 Views: 13
A profile of a given small or private company might be found in one of the following databases:
- Type the name of a company into the search box in the upper right corner.
- Use the "Quick Private Company Screener" to search for companies in a certain location; industry; or with a certain amount of revenue.
- Search for the company name
- Under "Limit your results" scroll down to "Document Type."
- Select "company report."
- Then type a company name in the search box.
- Simply search for a company by name.
- Select Search by Subject or Topic located above the search box
- Type the company name in the search box and click Search
Many private companies; including those not traded on major exchanges; file statements with their state regulators. The North American Securities Administrators Association maintains a list of these regulators.
Corporate Affiliations can give you an idea of the corporate hierarchy a small or private company fits into.