Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Nov 13, 2015 Views: 5
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Nov 13, 2015 Views: 5
- FTSE4Good Index Series measures performance of companies that meet globally recognized corporate responsibility standards. Click on your preferred index in the menu at the top.
- Bloomberg; available in the Market Information Lab; has Corporate Governance Ratings from the Corporate Library; Governance Metrics International; and Institutional Shareholder Services.
- Type: [TICKER] hit the EQUITY key then type CGOV
- Example: IBM [EQUITY] CGOV
- Capital IQ; available in the Market Information Lab: Search by company name; and at the overview page of your preferred firm; see Glossy Annual Reports; on the left hand navigation bar. Note that CSRs are not necessarily available for every public company.