Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 8
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 8
- Look at the website comScore. This website provides some rankings like Ad Focus Ranking (Top Entities that Support Online Advertising), and Search engine Market Share.
- For research on Internet usage, go to Pew Internet and American Life Project.
- Also take a look at Google Trends "to see what the world is searching for."
For website traffic rankings:
- Alexa: Contains top traffic sites rankings and traffic graph to compare sites of your choice.
- Check out the Global Top 500 - Updated Daily
- You can also search for a website of your choice, e.g., 'illinois.edu' for Reach, Rank, and Page Views, and "Where do people go on illinois.edu,?" e.g., library.illinois.edu
- ClickZ Stats