Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Oct 05, 2016 Views: 63
Search following databases to find market research reports:
Hover over Industries tab. Choose the Industry that interests you.
On the left under 'Analysis Finder'; select 'latest analysis' from the drop-down menu.
- Use Business Source Complete to find DATAMONITOR company or industry market reports.
- Company reports: Type a company name in the search box. Then select 'Company Report' as the Document Type.
- Industry reports: Enter industry name in the search box and choose 'Industry Profile' as the Publication Type.
- BIS LibGuides Marketing Research
- GreenBook: a worldwide directory of marketing research companies and services.
Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further; please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org