Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 7
A number of websites may prove helpful:
- KLD Research and Analytics
- FTSE4Good Index Series
- Data Center: Impact research for social justice
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
You could also use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab at the Business Instructional Facility. The Corporate Governance Ratings are from the Corporate Library, Governance Metrics International, and Institutional Shareholder Services.
- Type a company's ticker symbol, hit the [EQUITY] key,
- type "CGOV," and hit the [GO] key.
- For example: IBM [EQUITY] CGOV [GO].
To find the best companies to work for, go to Business Source Complete.
- Search for "fortune" as "SO Publication Name," and either "best companies" as "TI Title" or "100 best companies to work for" in "TX All Text."
- Note: The title varies for 2007, that year, it was "In Good Company."