Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 8
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 8
- Use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type the company's ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key, type RV, and press GO.
- For the relative value of companies in an industry, type IBQ for an Industry Analysis. Choose an industry and then type RV or choose 1) RV on page 2.
- Enter a company name into the 'Companies' search box.
- Once you've selected a company profile; click on the 'Competitor's Reports' link under 'News & Analysis.