Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017 Views: 8
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017 Views: 8
- Use Bloomberg; available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type the company's ticker symbol; hit the EQUITY key; type RV and press GO.
- For the relative value of companies in an industry; type IBQ for an Industry Analysis. Choose an industry and then type RV or choose 1) RV on page 2.
- Enter a company name into the 'Companies' search box.
- Once you've selected a company profile; click on the 'Competitor's Reports' link under 'News & Analysis.