Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Nov 03, 2016 Views: 23
- In the 'Companies' box, search for your desired company
- Click 'Peer Analysis' under 'News & Analysis' in the left-hand navigation column.
- Enter your search filters; then click 'Run Search.'
- Near the search page's upper-right corner; you will see the number of companies matching your search terms in red text. Click 'View Results' to see the list of peer companies.
For historical information look at Standard & Poor's Industry Surveys (658.05 ST) n the Main Stacks and Oak Street Facility (request only).
For a company's relative value vis a vis companies in its industry; use Bloomberg; available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Bloomberg: Type the company's ticker symbol; hit the EQUITY key and type RV; then hit Enter.