Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 25
- In the 'Companies' box, search for your desired company
- Click 'Peer Analysis' under 'News & Analysis' in the left-hand navigation column.
- Enter your search filters, then click 'Run Search.'
- Near the search page's upper-right corner, you will see the number of companies matching your search terms in red text. Click 'View Results' to see the list of peer companies.
For historical information look at Standard & Poor's Industry Surveys (658.05 ST) n the Main Stacks and Oak Street Facility (request only).
For a company's relative value vis a vis companies in its industry use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Bloomberg: Type the company's ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key and type RV, then hit Enter.