Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 14
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 14
Try these databases:
- OneSource: Click Industries at the top of the page and select Industry Search; type in Banking in the Keyword/Code Search; select the relevant industry to see more information about it
- Mergent: Type "bank" in the search field for a list of banks. Select one by name.
Try these websites:
- American Banker's Association
- The FDIC
- Americas Center
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Bank for International Settlements(BIS)
- Bank of Japan
- Bank of Thailand
- Federal Reserve System National Information Center
Try these books:
- World Bank Directory (Q. 332.1 P7521d). Editions for 2006 through 2009 are available.
- The Bank Directory (Q. 332 R1511d).
- Fitzroy Dearborn Directory of the World's Banks (Q. 332.1025 F583).