Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017 Views: 776
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017 Views: 776
- Type in keyword in search field
- In the 'Search Options' section, choose 'Case Study' as your 'Document Type'.
- University Library does not subscribe to Harvard Business School Cases. You need to create your own userID and password. (Note: Small payment required.)
- Enter your search terms, then select Case Study from the "Document Type" box near the bottom of the page.
- The ECCH distributes cases from many business schools, holds workshops on case teaching and on case writing and lists other case workshops of different business schools.
- The Darden Store sells videos, multimedia cases, print cases, simulations and other interactive teaching tools.
- They have a user friendly website. Teaching Faculty can register for free case downloads. They have over 2000 cases – many are shorter and less complex than the typical HBS cases.
- Many Stanford cases are sold through Harvard Business School Publishing. Others are available through this site.