Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 14
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION WEBSITES:
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- BBB Charity Reports--Better Business Bureau
- Board Source
- Council on Foundations
- The Foundation Center--"gateway to philanthropy;" search for tax filings for non-profit organizations
- Free Management Library
- GuideStar--Search for non-profit organizations.
- Idealist.org--20;000 organizations in 140 countries.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics--Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at the Urban Institute
- National Council on Non-Profit Associations (NCNA)
- Non-Profit Times Online
- PEW Charitable Trusts
- Society for Non-Profit Organizations (SNPO)
- WINGS - Worldwide Initiative for Grantmaker Support / Corporate--Associations supporting corporate social responsibilty.
- Nonprofit Organization Information from the Economic Research Institute
Also try the print source: The Foundation directory. Part 2. -- Q. 378.32 F822. The latest volume is located in the Reference Room in the Main Library building. Previous volumes can be requested from Oak Street.