Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 6
See the following resources, and visit the ACES (Funk) Library for more information and assistance with your research.
- Virtual Library of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- FAOSTAT - provides free access to food and agriculture data for over 245 countries
- FarmPolicy.com - news and analysis of US farm policy
- AgEcon Search - Research in Agricultural and Applied Economics from the University of Minnesota.