Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016 Views: 19
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016 Views: 19
- For CPI Detailed Report go to CPI Detailed Report.
- For PPI Detailed Report go to PPI Detailed Report.
- To calculate the worth of the US dollar from 1913 to the present ; go to Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. See the "What is a Dollar Worth?" box on the lower right side of the FRB's home page.
- You might also wish to look at the website InflationData.com.
- Go to the Statistical Abstract of the United States. Scroll down to Section 14: Prices; then see the Consumer Price Index; Cost of Living Index section.
- Consult the ACCRA Cost of Living Index (338.5 ln81b). The most recent issues are available in the Undergraduate Library. Earlier editions; dating back to 1992; are available at the Undergraduate Library or by request from the Oak Street storage facility.
- Take a look at City Mayors for cost of living index rankings of cities wordwide.