Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 38
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 38
- For CPI Detailed Report go to CPI Detailed Report.
- For PPI Detailed Report go to PPI Detailed Report.
- To calculate the worth of the US dollar from 1913 to the present, go to Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. See the "What is a Dollar Worth?" box on the lower right side of the FRB's home page.
- You might also wish to look at the website InflationData.com.
- Go to the Statistical Abstract of the United States. Scroll down to Section 14: Prices, then see the Consumer Price Index, Cost of Living Index section.
- Consult the print ACCRA Cost of Living Index (338.5 ln81b).
- Take a look at City Mayors for cost of living index rankings of cities worldwide.